Author Archives: By Sarah McDaniels
A man with an incredible condition called diphallia has written a tell-all memoir, documenting his weird story. Chock full of painful medical emergencies and wild exploits, “Double Header,” gives profound insight into the life of a two penis man, who uses his fully-functioning appendages, well, just like most men.
Going by the name the Dyphallic Dude, the author gained notoriety some time ago, when he appeared on Reddit‘s “Ask Me Anything Thread.” Once the questions started flowing, it became clear the Dyphallic Dude had a story to tell. Among the most noteworthy revelations included:
- Yes, both penises work.
- He does have sex with both men and women, the latter of which he describes as “difficult.”
- He’s won over straight men using his two well-proportioned appendages.
- Puberty wasn’t as bad as you might think; in fact, it was relatively uneventful.
- He has to separate them over each leg to fit inside his underwear.
- Doctors tend to bring their coworkers in for closer looks.
- He suffers painful prostate inflammation if he doesn’t masturbate enough.
- He has a preference for the right one.
- He can urinate and ejaculate out of each penis.
- Each registers at ten inches when erect, which is pretty much the only time that matters.
According to the D-Dude, who is currently in his twenties, he often considered having surgery to remove one of his members; however, his mother and father talked him out of it, saying he would be the same person either way. He also says he’s very glad to be living today, when acceptance is more common and freak shows are a thing of the past.
Without giving away too much of the Dyphallic Dude’s odd news story, you can do a google search for proof. You can also learn more about this fascinating individual’s life by reading his memoir, available for download at Amazon.
Plugin by Social Author Bio